Our Mindful Family Caregiving Course helps family caregivers find support and community, and shares resilience-building tools to improve their care experience.
Instructor: Roy Remer
We are pleased to share with you our Mindful Family Caregiving Course that helps you find support and community, and shares resilience-building tools to improve your care experience.
In our thirty years of supporting individuals with serious illness, we have witnessed family caregivers tirelessly supporting their loved ones. We understand that the beauty of caregiving is also accompanied with exhaustion and anxiety, which often erode family caregivers’ well-being.
Fortunately, there are proven methods to enhance caregivers’ well-being that will strengthen them as they continue providing supportive care—with less stress, depression, and fear. Our program teaches practices that will help family caregivers maintain their health, reinforce their courage, and sustain their energy.
This course will focus on:
- Being Present with Discomfort and Suffering
- Preparing for End of Life
- Creating a Meaningful Plan for Self-Care
- Maintaining Healthy Boundaries
- Mindful Communication
As a result of taking this class, you should experience:
- More emotional and spiritual preparedness navigating through end-of-life
- Practical ways to communicate more effectively with your loved one and family members
- New ways to help your loved one cope with their situation and/or suffering
- Improvement in your own well-being
- Less exhaustion throughout caregiving
How much does it cost?
As a non-profit with the goal of improving the care experience, it is important to us that our pricing allows as many people as possible to attend.
- Benefactor cost: $160
This price pays your course fees and also helps other caregivers attend who otherwise wouldn’t be able to. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
- Standard price: $130
- Student/Accessibility price: $90
Some tickets are available for caregivers who can’t afford the standard price.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of a course scholarship.