Our Mindful Family Caregiving Four-Part Online Series helps family caregivers find support and community, and shares resilience-building tools to improve their care experience.
Instructor: Mary Doane
We are pleased to share with you our Mindful Family Caregiving Four-Part Online Series that helps you find support and community, and shares resilience-building tools to improve your care experience.
Based on our popular Mindful Family Caregiving course, this online series will help you:
- Increase the capacity to cope with discomfort and suffering.
- Create a plan for maintaining self-care.
- Establish healthy boundaries in relationships.
- Deepen and sustain compassion for self and others.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for family caregivers, and those who have been/will be family caregivers. We recommend that clinical/professional caregivers explore our Foundations of Mindful Caregiving Training.
How does it work?
- The course will run weekly for four weeks in October.
- Each session will be two hours long.
- Sessions will be conducted live via video conferencing by an experienced MCE Instructor.
- We will use Zoom video conference technology, which is free and easy to download in advance of the course start.
How much does it cost?
As a non-profit with the goal of improving the care experience, it is important to us that our pricing allows as many people as possible to attend.
- Benefactor price: $125
This price pays your course fees and also helps other caregivers attend who otherwise wouldn’t be able to. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
- Standard price: $100
- Student/Accessibility price: $70
Some tickets are available for caregivers who can’t afford the standard price.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of a course scholarship.