Instructor: Mary Doane
$125 Benefactor / $100 Standard / $70 Accessibility
Our Mindful Family Caregiving Four-Part Online Series helps you find support and community, and shares resilience-building tools to improve your care experience.
Based on our popular Mindful Family Caregiving course, this online series will help you:
- Increase the capacity to cope with discomfort and suffering
- Create a plan for maintaining self-care
- Establish healthy boundaries in relationships
- Deepen and sustain compassion for self and others
Who is it for?
This course is designed for family caregivers, and those who have been/will be family caregivers. We recommend that clinical/professional caregivers explore our Foundations of Mindful Caregiving Training.
How does it work?
- The course will run weekly for four weeks in September.
- Each session will be two hours long.
- Sessions will be conducted live via video conferencing by an experienced MCE Instructor.
- We will use Zoom video conference technology, which is free and easy to download in advance of the course start.
How much does it cost?
As a non-profit with the goal of improving the care experience, it is important to us that our pricing allows as many people as possible to attend.
- Benefactor price: $125
This price pays your course fees and also helps other caregivers attend who otherwise wouldn’t be able to. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
- Standard price: $100
- Student/Accessibility price: $70
Some tickets are available for caregivers who can’t afford the Accessibility price.
Tuesday on September 8, 15, 22, and 29 at 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Pacific Time/Western USA)
The session will be conducted through Zoom. Log-in information will be sent to participants by email prior to the session. (The Register button is on the right-hand side of this page)
Registration will close 2.5 hours before the session begins.
To install the latest Zoom web conferencing application and test the system for proper set-up, go to https://zoom.us/download and then run a test through https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-Joining-a-Test-Meeting