Your generosity helps us serve and
support caregivers in need, and those they
Please use the form below to make an online donation or
you can send a check to Zen Caregiving Project at 601 Van Ness Avenue Ste. E3-802, San Francisco CA 94102.
Thanks for visiting the page you Super Supporter! Below are a few ideas for how you could spread the word about our work, and fundraise in the process. We have only listed a few, so be as creative as you want and we’d love to hear about any successful ideas you have so we can add them to our list.
- Email your friends to let them know about our work, and ask them to consider donating. For an email template please click here.
- Post on social media with a link to our donation page. You can always link to our Facebook page or Instagram page too.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser for Zen Caregiving Project, just click here!
- Run a sponsored event: a marathon, a hike, a walk around the block(!) – whatever you feel would garner support.
- If parties are more your thing, run a potluck or an event with all donations or ticket sales going to Zen Caregiving Project.
- Bake sales: traditional but you also get to eat cake, so win-win.
Some companies have policies in which they match any donation that an employee makes. If you’re lucky enough to work for one of those companies please consider donating to Zen Caregiving Project, or encouraging colleagues to donate. We’ve made an email template that you can use to let colleagues know about the important work that we do.
If your organization donates through Benevity, Zen Caregiving Project is listed on the platform.
If your organization doesn’t currently run a matching program, perhaps this could be the time they start? Often this sponsorship is organized by the HR or Corporate Social Responsibility team.
We believe that better caregiving happens through networks of inspired people and organizations working together. We want to work with partners in a range of fields to support caregivers and to open up conversations on loss. Below we have listed a number of potential positions that may be interested in our offerings.
We want to work with:
- Any organization that has employees who are in the role of (family) caregiver. These can be health systems, such as hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, daycare centers, etc.
- And, it is hard to imagine any private corporation that does not have employees who are caring for a loved one. Caregiving is demanding and if the caregiver is overly burdened, the role can have a big impact on work. It makes sense for employers to support their staff with opportunities to learn the kind of emotional skills that we teach.
If you are in the position to connect us with an individual in the organization or corporation who may be interested in our Mindful Caregiving Education program, please direct them to our Partnerships page of the website where they can read about the various offerings.
We do our best to reach caregivers and individuals who could benefit from our Mindful Caregiving Education, to let them know about our courses and how they could help. But it isn’t easy, as lots of people providing care don’t even identify as caregivers.
Help us by sharing our courses with anyone that you think may benefit. We have a list of upcoming courses here.
Write a post about us – we’ve got some suggested wording if that helps- or follow us and repost our posts.
- Twitter language for a donation request
- Twitter language for promoting our newsletter
- Twitter language promoting our events
Facebook language for a donation request, “Make a donation to Zen Caregiving Project today to help us reach caregivers in need! #caregiving https://ctt.ac/p9W29+
Facebook language for promoting our newsletter, “Stay up on the latest Zen Caregiving Project news and upcoming courses. Join our newsletter! #caregiving https://ctt.ac/hRQdL+”
Facebook language for promoting our events, “Sign up for one of Zen Caregiving Project’s courses, click through to read more. https://ctt.ac/482Lv+ #caregiving #healthcare”